To strengthen the International Relations department, we are looking for a proactive and driven: International Relations intern (32-40 hours a week)
40 uur per week
As an intern at the International Relations department, you are responsible for providing support during the preparation and implementation of Feyenoord’s international activities. These activities focus on knowledge exchange within the sport of football and worldwide talent development.
• You are actively involved in the preparation and implementation of group receptions in the Netherlands, including receiving international coaches and (youth) teams.
• In addition, you support colleagues within the department during the preparation for activities abroad and you think about optimal content and appearance.
• You also ensure that image and text material is prepared about all international activities for placement on Feyenoord.com and the international social media channels of Feyenoord.
• Finally, you contribute to (market) research of foreign markets in which Feyenoord is active or potentially active. Hereby you provide your colleagues with relevant insights and you identify connections that can be of added value.
You are a driven and enthusiastic higher professional education student and you have an affinity with sports and entrepreneurship. You are proactive, accurate, you take initiative and you are a hard worker. Any experience in a dynamic environment such as a football organization and / or the organization of an event can be considered as a plus. You also meet the core competitions we have established: customer, quality and result oriented.
• You are available for the period from January until the end of June (no research internship).
• A higher professional education student within the direction of (sports) marketing, commercial economics, event management and / or international business (management).
• You master the English language perfectly in speech and writing. Master one or multiple other languages is an advantage.
• Experience with Photoshop and / or an video editing program is a plus.
• An internship for 32-40 hours a week with an internship allowance.
• You will end up in an enthusiastic and driven team of colleagues who offer you an exciting learning environment.
• Excellent opportunities to increase your (international) network within the football industry
Are you this enthusiastic person with a passion for the profession? Then respond to this vacancy via the application button before Saturday 16 November 2019.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze advertentie wordt niet op prijs gesteld.
Een pre-employment screening is onderdeel van de selectieprocedure
“Het is ideaal dat ik elke dag met sport bezig ben en werk in een omgeving waar mensen een gezamenlijke passie hebben. Dit geeft mij veel energie.”